Information Technology (Northwestern IT)
Northwestern IT supports teaching, research, and administration through the deployment of technology to advance Northwestern’s competitiveness, influence, and reputation. We are committed to innovate and improve services for faculty, staff, and students.
- Phone: 847-491-4357 (HELP)
- Buildings: 1800 Sherman Avenue, Evanston, IL 60201 campus map
- Web site: http://www.it.northwestern.edu/
Vice President & Chief Information Officer
David J Carr
Associate VP Cyber Infrastructure
Associate Vice President Administrative Systems
|IT Support Center||847-491-HELP (4357)|
|Telephone/Data New or Change Services||847-467-5560|
|Telephone/Data Repair, Service Center Repairs||611|
Academic year hours:
Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday, noon-5 p.m.
Sunday, noon-8 p.m.
Break and summer hours, after finals week:
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday and University holidays, CLOSED
- Administrative Systems, Information Technology
- Application Development and Operations
- Cyberinfrastructure (CI), Office for
- Cyberinfrastructure Operations Center, Northwestern IT
- Cyberinfrastructure Processing Management, NUIT
- Enterprise Systems Alumni and Financials
- Enterprise Systems Human Resources and Student
- Identity Services
- Information Security Office, Northwestern IT
- Information Technology and Chief Information Officer, Vice President for
- Information Technology Services and Support
- International Center for Advanced Internet Research (iCAIR)
- Portfolio Management (OPM), Office of
- Technology Support Services, Northwestern IT
- University Operators