Use this directory to find phone numbers, email addresses and website links for university departments and offices. To find contact information for a specific person, visit our People Directory. Individuals can edit their online directory information.
Our student affairs mission: educate students, engage the community, and enrich the Northwestern experience.
- Phone: 847-491-5360
- Buildings: Rebecca Crown Center, 633 Clark Street, Evanston, IL 60208 campus map
- Web site: http://www.northwestern.edu/studentaffairs/
Sheila M Driscoll
Director of Business & Finance, Student Affairs
- Conference Planning
- Dean of Students, Office of the
- Dining Services
- Food Services
- For Members Only (FMO)
- Fraternity and Sorority Life, Office of
- Gender and Sexuality Resource Center (GSRC)
- Health Promotion and Wellness
- Housekeeping Offices
- Interfraternity Council
- Multicultural Center
- Multicultural Greek Council
- Multicultural Student Affairs
- New Student and Family Programs (NSFP)
- Norris University Center
- Northwestern Career Advancement
- Northwestern Food Services
- Panhellenic Association
- Religious Life
- Residential Life, University
- Residential Services
- SafeRide Dispatch
- Sargent Hall (Residence Dining Hall)
- Student Affairs, Vice President for
- Student Assistance and Support Services
- Student Auxiliary Services
- Students Publishing Co. Inc.
- University Lutheran Center/Church
- University Religious Center
This form is intended for use by Northwestern University faculty, staff and students. Non-Northwestern visitors are welcome, but directory support is only available for the Northwestern community.
This directory is for official Northwestern University use and also for individual communication between faculty, staff and students listed herin. Use of this directory for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, reproducing and storing it in a retrieval system by any means, electronic or mechanical, photocopying, or using the addresses or other information contained in the directory for any private, commercial or political mailing is strictly prohibited, is in direct violation of copyright and constitutes misappropriation of corporate property.